We are delighted to announce the launch of an extensive range of Tabbed Insulated Access Doors for Rectangular Ducting as our first new product addition of 2017, significantly enhancing our rapidly growing range of ventilation ducting accessories.
Access Doors provide quick and easy access for the servicing and cleaning of rectangular ducting systems. They also enable rapid access to smoke, fire and volume control dampers or other equipment mounted inside square and rectangular ductwork.
- Safe and secure fitting with no sharp edges
- Includes simple door cam lock system
- Insulated with fibreglass wool
- Meets BS EN10142+A1 1995
- Galvanised coating G275 minimum
- Gasket material to DIN 7726
- Design provides good door fit, minimising air leakage
- Available in 9 square sizes from 150 x 150mm to 600 x 600mm
If you are interested in receiving more information on the range, which is now available ex-stock from our UK warehouse, please contact us at email@example.com
We also have a range of curved access doors suitable for spiral and straight seamed circular pipes and also dampers for circular ducting. Click here to find out more.